Sundre Vinyl Siding Hardie Board and Eavestrough Contractor
Are you building a new house? Are you looking to do a exterior renovation in the Sundre area? Well just give Viklund Contracting a call today at (403)617-7280 and talk to Natalie about your next exterior siding or eavestrough job. With over 400 projects completed over the years, we have the knowledge and skill required to complete any Vinyl Siding or Hardie project. So whether your project is a small home or a huge custom home or just some melted siding from your bbq, give us a call us for a free quote.
Why Choose us for your next Vinyl Siding, James Hardie, or Eavestrough project?
- Customer Service: “We are not happy til you are happy” Our Customer service is one of the top reasons why we are the number one choice for all your exterior siding needs in Sundre.
- Licensing: We are licensed insured and bonded.
- Warranty: Up to 50 year 0n Vinyl siding and a 30 year transferable on James Hardie plank. We also give a 5 years workmanship warranty on the installation of your project.
- Experienced Crews: Shane and Natalie will be helping on your home. We work side by side with our crews to make sure your exterior siding or eavestrough install go as smoothly as possible.
Services we provide in Sundre Alberta.
- Vinyl Siding: The affordable option to choose from. Its Low maintenance, so you can have the time to do the important things in life! Vinyl Siding is weather and wind resistant and very durable, that will come in handy for those harsh Sundre winters. So many vinyl siding colours to choose from, you can get the colour and profile that you always wanted. Warranty is up to 50 years!
- Eavestrough and Gutters: Eavestroughs and Downspouts come in many different colors. We do seamless eavestrough to help displace the rainwater and the snow melt from on top of your Sundre home.
- James Hardie Siding: James Hardie board is the fiber cement siding we normally use. We have used Certainteed before, but really like the baked on finish that Hardie does on their product. It is very durable and looks amazing. The fire rating is also amazing! So the next time hail hits us in Sundre, you will be glad you sided your home with a fiber cement board that can withstand the most extreme hail.
- Soffit and Fascia: Protect that old wooden fascia with a new covering of aluminum fascia. Then let’s do your renovation with a company you can trust and rely on… Viklund Contracting!
So for your next Hardie Board, Vinyl Siding, Eavestrough project in Sundre:
Call Natalie at Viklund Contracting now at (403)617-7280. Or fill out the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible to answer any questions you may have about siding or gutters. Then we can set up an appointment to provide a free no obligation quote for your next project.